Swedish masters of progressive heavy rock OPETH have today the title and track listing of their 13th album, “In Cauda Venenum”, due out in the fall via Moderbolaget / Nuclear Blast Entertainment.
Recorded last year at Stockholm’s Park Studios, “In Cauda Venenum” will be released in two versions, in both Swedish and English languages. Various physical and digital formats will be available and additional details will be announced in the coming months.
“In Cauda Venenum” track listing:
01. Livet’s Trädgård / Garden Of Earthly Delights (Intro)
02. Svekets Prins / Dignity
03. Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör / Heart In Hand
04. De Närmast Sörjande / Next Of Kin
05. Minnets Yta / Lovelorn Crime
07. Ingen Sanning Är Allas / Universal Truth
08. Banemannen / The Garroter
09. Kontinuerlig Drift / Continuum
10. Allting Tar Slut / All Things Will Pass
In anticipation for the impending release, OPETH will perform shows around the world through the end of the year. Additional touring will be announced soon.
OPETH‘s last album, “Sorceress”, was released in September 2016. For the band’s first effort for Nuclear Blast via OPETH‘s imprint label Moderbolaget Records, the group returned to Rockfield Studios in Wales, also home to pivotal releases from QUEEN, RUSH and JUDAS PRIEST, where the Swedes had tracked “Pale Communion” in 2014 with Tom Dalgety.
Last November, OPETH released a live album, “Garden Of The Titans: Live At Red Rocks Amphitheatre”.